Kellie's New Smile!
Kellie lost her third tooth! I'd been asking her to let me pull it for a few weeks but she was afraid it would hurt too much. I found that a dab of Anbesol Jr. helps with the pain. Landon said, "will you check ALL of my teeth because I'm getting excited about the money!". I checked, none are loose. Justin has 3 loose, but not ready to be pulled.
Here's a picture of Kellie's new smile!
Kellie lost her third tooth! I'd been asking her to let me pull it for a few weeks but she was afraid it would hurt too much. I found that a dab of Anbesol Jr. helps with the pain. Landon said, "will you check ALL of my teeth because I'm getting excited about the money!". I checked, none are loose. Justin has 3 loose, but not ready to be pulled.
Here's a picture of Kellie's new smile!

1 Comments:
Aw, exciting stuff! That is too cute that Landon is getting excited about the money! I can just see it! I can't wait to see you guys in about a month!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home