The Bower's

3 John 4 "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth."

Tuesday, March 28, 2006





Last Day of Soccer

This past Saturday was the last day of Soccer for Justin and Landon. It was a 4 week program which was perfect for us to see if they would like it. Well....they LOVED IT! We are planning to sign them up for Soccer this fall with a local athletic team.

Here are some pictures of the boys getting after the ball! One of the other boys told me.."Mr. Bower, those Bower Boys are tuffies!" He told me that Justin and Landon weren't afraid to go in after the ball no matter who was in the way. Although I was surprised at their aggression, I was extremely proud of them playing and enjoying themselves.

Justin is in the yellow hood in case you're having trouble telling them apart.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home